Simplifying Aged and Chronic Care
Building person centred care systems and cultures in health and aged care
through education and mentoring
I provide leadership, mentorship and education to the aged and chronic care service system, using a variety of techniques to improve system approaches to delivering person centred care.
I am passionate about protecting the rights of people in chronic and aged care systems to ensure a culture of care and respect is embedded.
- I can work with you to identify knowledge gaps in your current systems and processes in relation to person centred care approaches
- I can develop and implement training and mentoring programmes to support staff to improve their practices in line with the recently released aged care standards, "Single Quality Framework: Focus on Customers"
- Work with your clients to make sure they are receiving everything they need to maintain their dignity and self esteem whilst in your care.
- Design and develop person centred care education, and implementation plans for aged care providers.
- I work with families and carers to support and inform decision making around care delivery.
If you want to improve the level of care your clients, family or loved ones receive get in touch. I offer a no obligation initial consultation to see just whether or not I can help you.